All the research studies carry reference list or bibliography on their is back which is more essential. This blog is for the Researchers and Student Physiotherapists to let them know how to write the reference. Bibliographies and reference lists can be set out in many ways. The following are examples of one style – the Vancouver System. It is commonly used in medical and scientific journals.
• Reference list should identify references cited (eg. book, journal article, pamphlet, internet site, cassette tape or film) in sufficient detail so that others may locate and consult your references.
• Reference list should appear at the end of your essay/report with the entries listed numerically and in the same order that they have been cited in the text.
• If you have cited sources from the Internet, these should be in your reference list.
• The bibliography is a separate list from the reference list and should be arranged alphabetically by author or title (where no author is given) in the Vancouver Style.
• Punctuation marks and spaces in the reference list and citations are very important.
Can View the more details @